Mental Toughness – Get Unbeatable!

Combing Morning/Evening Rituals and Workouts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Has anyone got any advice on combing the morning/evening rituals and workouts?

For example, due to time constraints, in the AM when I train I do my water, journal questions and box breathing, then PRE-SOP then workout, after the workout I try (depending on time) to do warrior yoga, then visualization practice. I don’t really think I should do yoga before a strength session.
    In the PM, I do Pre-SOP and box breathing, workout, warrior yoga, then journal questions, dead mans pose, then guided visualization then plan for next day ect.

Anyone do something similar/different to optimize the process ect?

Thanks

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Your system looks solid. I say stick with it for a month or so and make adjustments after you have sat with this plan for a while. Ask yourself if this regime is helping your stress level? What is my favorite part of this new practice and are there any notable imporvements in my life? What is hard to fit in? There isn’t a right answer here:) I was on a morning ritual for several years and rarely did the evening ritual but now I have shifted to an evening ritual and the mornings are a little harder to fit in. Things will change.

I hope that helps out

Coach Mel

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Thanks Mel,

So its a case of test and adjust, I always get annoyed when I miss a ritual so its good to know that missing one isn’t the end of the world.

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Yes, I definitely feel it when I miss one. That is great motivation not to! I do a mind clearing 5-10 minutes in the morning, after my daily visualization, and this is the ONLY time in the day or night that I am able to give my thoughts a rest. It is such a relief nd stinks to miss it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.