Mental Toughness – Get Unbeatable!

Box Breathing and meditation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

I was curious to get others thoughts on this question. I have been incorporating box breathing into my 15-minute vipassana meditations. Is this recommended, or is it more beneficial to separate your meditations and box breathing sessions?

Thanks!

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Great Job James! Box breathing is great anytime! I do it in traffic, planes, waiting rooms and yes before I meditate. I like to take my box breathing to relax a bit while visualizing my day turning out perfectly. I then head into my meditation for about 10 minutes each morning. The whole thing takes about 15 minutes. This is just what works for me. There are no right or wrong answers here.

William Whilden
    Participant

As a Firefighter/Paramedic for a relatively busy system I start my morning off with box breathing for 5 minutes or so leading into a 10 minute meditation on whatever grabs me. This gets the day off on the right foot. At various times throughout the day I’ll box breathe and do a quick meditative pause to keep everything crisp and clear. It works great and is almost to the point of unconscious competence for me. Divine anchored this process for me about a year ago and it has payed off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.