Kokoro Communication Center

mental prep

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

I think it is worth checking out the words to the song ” fight the good fight ” by Triumph to motivate oneself , it helps me when things get tough. I do not consider anything of no use if it will help.

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

what is the best way to prepare mentally for the kokoro.. Ive been doing unbeatable mind for over two months and feel it has helped. However there are times when doubt enters my mind and I feel I am to old or not in good enough shape. How do you know if you are ready for this challenge.

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

You MUST have a really strong reason to go through this camp first and foremost. When you face doubt you are facing fear. You have to decide that you are going to give it everything and never quit. Everyone at camp will face this moment and many folks more than once during the weekend.

Are you training on your own? One thing that really helped me during my training was knowing that I would be on a team of people all doing everything they could to get through this. You will have help! Having said that, running and endurance can’t be helped by a teammate so make sure you have that down.

I hope this helps you make your decision.

Coach Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.