Kokoro Communication Center

Kokoro vs Advanced Academy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Brock
    Participant

I would like to hear the main rationale for choosing to attend Kokoro vs the Advanced Academy. I am considering which big goal/challenge I will go after in 2017 but I am a little unclear who the typical athlete is that chooses to attend one of these camps vs the other. I assume the Advanced Academy is a little more training/learning and Kokoro is a little more about pushing you to find your mental toughness to survive the crucible? Also, does the Advanced Academy include the Kokoro on the final couple of days anyways? For examp;e, I was under the impression the SOF Academy includes Kokoro but is that also true of Advanced? Thanks!

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I apologize for the delay. We updated the site and I was having issues responding. There are many differences in these programs. The Academy is meant as an educational experience with different skill sets that compliment SEAL and BUDs training for those that wish to pursue Spec ops. KOKORO is a crucible experience with limited instruction. KOKORO is meant to help you assess if the teams is a place for you with very realistic hellweek style instruction. I hope that helps

Hooyah!

Coach Mel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.