TerminologY

Forums Physical Training TerminologY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Could you explain what Row (calories) means and is there an alternative if I don’t have a rowing machine. Thanks

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Also could you please explain what barbell complex followed by burpee chaser means. Thanks

SEALFIT Online
    Keymaster

There is a page with substitutions in Resources: http://sealfitinc.wpengine.com/resources/exercise-substitutions/

No rower – SDHP 70# 8 min =2,000 meters. Sprint equal distance, burpee broad jump 8 min

Barbell complex—with 45# bar (30# women) do 6x deadlifts, 6x bent-over rows, 6x hang power cleans, 6x front squats, 6x push presses, 6x back squats. For the burpee chaser do a burpee after each round.

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Thank you

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

I had some difficulty with the terminology myself. But if you go to members home> resources > terminology you will see some acronyms. You can also go to resources > exercise video library.
    It is not all-inclusive but it helps.

I am new here and I am struggling to understand everything but I am getting there. 🙂

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone. But what precisely does 21 times calories on rower mean? And what might a substitution mean?

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

21 times calories just means you need to row 21 calories on the rowing machine. The substitution is meant for people who do not have access to a rowing machine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.