Tennis Elbow(Lateral Epicondylitis)

Forums Mobility and Recovery Tennis Elbow(Lateral Epicondylitis)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Good morning Sealfit Community, I hope all is well. I’ve been training around tennis elbow for a year now. I’ve tried everything I know up to this point: rest, “if it hurts, don’t do it” ice, compression, bfr therapy at a chiropractor. You name it. My question is, will there be any more injuries if I just deal with it?

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Hey Brian, I realize I am not directly answering your question. But, I had the same issue you had and the only relief I got was something called “voodoo floss” you can buy it from the website Rogue Fitness, there is plenty of info on there and make sure you read it all for the best results. I HIGHLY recommend.

Coach Mel
    Keymaster

Hi Brian and Ryan,

Thanks Ryan, that is a great suggestion! Brian, I am not able to give any sort of advice on injury or to do or not to do. I would suggest acupuncture though. Also, what movements do you feel ok doing and which seem to irritate it the most?Let me know how that goes.

Mike Driscoll
    Participant

I had some sore elbows as well. I figure due to not warming my elbows up sufficiently before doing inverted push-ups. I figure i’ll move this exercise to the end of my work out instead of near the beginning. Some acupuncture may help, and the voodoo floss looks interesting as well. In my case I find that I gradually get chiropracticly out of alignment. A regular trip to a chiropractor very 2-3 months seems to be preventative in my case and something I have gotten out of practice in lately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.