Exersice demos

Forums Physical Training Exersice demos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

HI Coaches’ im wondering where else I can reference exercise demos when we cannot find it on the site.. For example i don’t know what a “wall climb’ or a “split snatch” is.

I have found others that i cannot find a demo for and its a bit difficult to complete a daily WOD with out knowing exactly what to do..
    In advanced thank you for your time

SEALFIT Online
    Keymaster

A wall climb is exactly what it sounds like. Find a wall and climb over it. The wall should be about 6 feet high. Modify to a lower wall if that’s too difficult and find a higher wall as you become more advanced.

A split snatch is an uncommonly used movement, but allows athletes with mobility issues in their shoulders to get lower than they might be able to with a traditional snatch (full squat).

Here’s a video from our friend Coach Mike Burgener:

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

thanks Coach great explanation on the split snatch.

SEALFIT Online
    Keymaster

Update on the wall climb. Find a wall and face away from it. You are goingn to put your feet on the wall and use your hands to walk back to touch your chest to the wall, then walk forward on your hands to a push up position and touch your chest to the floor. Then push back up, walk your hands backward and your feet up the wall and touch your chest to the wall. Rinse and repeat.

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

That looks brutal! Can’t wait

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

WOW! thanks for the clarification and update, i appreciate it.

Richard Vernetti
    Keymaster

Has anyone cleared up what ‘wave-offs’ are supposed to be?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.